Thursday, July 2, 2009

Learnin my hood

Yawn....boring post alert!

I don't have much to post about. I've been reading all of the blogs that I follow but haven't had the time to comment on them. I really should. I'm glad Tim is posting more. I would like to read more about Jerry and what he's putting together. Flipping homes forum website used to inspire me, it seems the quantity has reduced some, but the quality is still there. Reading the blogs helps me see what others are doing, I have learned so much from them.

Half of the year is left. Even though I have no deals, I think I am making great strides in my family life and my attitude. I have been studying my market but a lot of life stuff needs to be taken care of.

I am going to my hood today to drive comps. I am totally unfamiliar with this area. After today, I will have a better idea of what is going on. I think I have to wear red in this section of town. I'll be wearing denim, white and shades and wear my real tough face. ppffftt! (rolling my eyes) I should keep a variety of bandanas in the car to switch out as I change neighborhoods. California is not all orange groves and walnut trees and peaches. It is quite a shock driving from my sleepy little foothill town to the Valley.

I'm looking forward to going out this weekend! I don't think we will catch fireworks, there is a great band playing that I want to see. We haven't been able to go out for New Years or the 4th for years. My neighbor has a huge riding arena and barn, they set off professional fireworks topped with TNT (he is a construction pyro) so we usually just watched from the porch. My doggy that just passed away used to flip inside out when she heard fireworks so we would always stay home. NOW, we get to go out :) Yay!

Jodi, I think your doggy is very content on that lounge chair. :) Flip is cute.

I think that is all I have for now.

Have a great 4th!!

No comments: