Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Looky what I got! Looky what I got!



Woo HOO!! I spoke to my agent on the phone, had the MLS paperwork emailed to me, I filled it out, forwarded back to the agent and her broker for signatures and Voila! In 2 days! I drove 2 hours to go get it. Just like that! Access!! 24/7 all access, all the time! I'm afraid now that I will become an MLS junkie :)
This is what the key fob thingy looks like, it changes numbers every 60 seconds!


Oh, and, I'm working on Vegas. I called a couple of agents who said they would discuss things with the broker....I'm not holding my breath. I'll follow up next week. I have a list and free long distance so, I'll just keep talking to agents 'till I find a keeper. :) I have a feeling I will be going back there soon!

Here I go! I'm off and researching, probably 'till the wee hours.


Random:
This is my Nephew at his 1 year Birthday BBQ Bash. He was too busy to be held! He and his brother hung out with us last weekend. Today is a great day!

3 comments:

Scott Costello said...

I'll be starting my classes next month. I'm a bit jealous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelli! Lol, I know the feeling. I got my own access as well. I didnt have to take the class, I just needed the application with signatures and to pay the fees. It took a full saturday(10 hours) to really understand how to really navigate it, etc. Im a pro at it now :)

Back to making offers!

Alex
Socal

Steph said...

Woohoo! You go girl!

I've had access for over a year now, and I still feel like a kid in a candy store when I log on. :)

Congrats!