Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Realtor ignoring me

I have been working with an agent for about 6 months now. I really like her as a person and I want to bring her lots and lots of business. She hasn't returned my emails or my phone calls. I was using her access which was not 24 hour and was only when she wasn't using it, which I would think could get kinda bothersome for her. I have been giving her little gifts along the way. I suggested a way we could both benefit and she would not be troubled by my requests in an email. Then a day later forwarded that to another email address just in case she missed it. I'm hoping that she is so busy with work that she doesn't have time to answer. Today I called her office number and left a voicemail asking her to talk to me, that I hoped we could still be friends ;) I think we have a good enough raport. Nothing... so, I am making plans to speak to a couple of other agents. I might have to have one in the back pocket just in case, 'till I get my license. People magnetism at work folks!! (Bob Norton, JP Moses KISS Flipping training)
I'll let you know how it goes.

OOO Red Wings game 6, my prediction Red Wings 3, Penguins 1. I don't know who it is but the Penguins #71 is a dirty fighter, maybe that is all good in Hockey, but smackin a guys shins with your stick while he is just standing there beside you is not good sportsmanship. Also I caught the stick handle to the neck that he tried to pass off like no one was lookin'! I think I'd be waitin in the parking lot --- to talk it out, you know?


I'm secretly still working on my vision board. I will post a picture of it when I am done. The weather is just ultra fantastico! I am so lucky!!

Gotta go find a realtor. Chaio (chow) I'm Irish, I can't spell italian words ;)



No comments: