Saturday, June 13, 2009

Realtor NOT ignoring me

IIIII (pronounced like Ricky Ricardo, "eye yai yai yai yai") Did you see that hockey game?! Ok, so, in the future, whoever I am rooting for - bet against! I'm kidding. That's pretty negative eh?

Here is something positive; my Realtor was in Hawaii!!! She wasn't ignoring me!! She messaged me from her iphone to call her today and we will work on getting my own 24 hour a day access......No sleep for Kelly!!! She still loves me!!! :) She is my agent 1 1/2 hours away from me, in the valley.

I went to the farmer's market in the park yesterday evening, had a blast! They had live music and it was blues with horns, oh so cool! We brought the chairs, spoke with the locals. I didn't realize I knew so many people :) I must do this every friday! I spoke to the coordinator of the event, who happens to be a local realtor. I will be meeting with her this week. We are going to talk about MLS access!!! How cool is that?? I'm going to give her a windchime. Our town here is very small and I doubt there are a lot of investors. It is a resort community with cabins, second homes and ranches. I will find out though!!

I am curious to see if there was any action yet in the Ledges, so, any Vegas campers out there....You know who you are.....((((waving to Alex)))) if you have any news, shoot me an email.

Gotta go baby-proof the house, the nephews are hangin out here this weekend, ages 2 1/2 and 1.

Have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments: