Thursday, June 4, 2009

Accountability Thursday hahaha

Crystallize your goals. Make a plan for achieving them and set yourself a deadline. Then, with supreme confidence, determination and disregard for obstacles and other people's criticisms, carry out your plan. -Paul Meyer

Ok, so we are changing to monthly habit replacement. Sounds good. I think I still need the weekly accountability too though.

I had a crappy week last week and this week is almost over. Lots of activities which is good cause I have been busy and not able to really deal with the loss of my dog. It sucks. Gotta move on. Hope is expensive that is all I have to say.

New goals:
Drink more water
Bean workout once a day
Research the new market
clear out files
contact Vegas homies and check in
figure out what habit to replace, and do that.

I need to go fishing, clear out the head and get back on track.

I only have 2 days left of this week!

Gotta go.

Oh yeah, Go Red Wings!! I say Wings in 5.

No comments: