Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday, Monday

My goals for LAST week:

1) Finish painting spare room. PARTIALLY DONE

2) Move stuff from den into spare room PARTIALLY DONE

3) Clean the outside furniture on the deck and the front yards CHECK

4) Work towards RE training, meeting out of town Wednesday. CHECK

5) go get burn permit for bonfire at forestry station CHECK

6) plan bonfire party / everybody brings their stuff they would normally shred & burn it instead CHECK

7) Be Positive, be good energy for those around me. (I added that one after reading over this post/ Debbie Downer! Gotta change that!) ONGOING CHECK

This weeks goals are:

1) finish painting the spare room.
2) finish moving stuff to the spare room.
3) meet with Dee Dee.
4) start presentation outline with timeline for completion.
5) obtain remote mls access to Vegas
6) follow up with zip realty.
7) familiarize myself with postlets
8) get Kevin's craigslist copy for private money.
9) work on vision board.
10) get someone's login to realcomp.
11) review Saturday workshop and submit questions.

Woo, lofty goals. I think I can get lots done today.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Nice job with the goals last week, Kelly.

I'm kinda slackin on mine this week, but I've still got a few days left.

Have a great weekend and keep up the good work.

Steph