Saturday, August 1, 2009

KISS Flipping is open again!!

Today after my searches on the MLS and after checking how the KISS Flipping enrollment is doing, I will spend my time calling agents in my new market to get MLS access. I will be putting out a craigslist ad too.

I went to Lake Tahoe with 'my girls', it was totally killer! We were going to go up on the gondolas to the top of heavenly to get a spectacular view and ride the ziplines, but there was a thunderstorm so maybe next time. A band was playing the first night in Cabo Wabo and only two people were there dancing. The next morning we asked the hostess who was going to be playing that night. She said she was pissed because she was called in on her day off, all available employees were to work that night because (hush, hush) Sammy Hagar and Kenny Chesney were going to Jam with Left of Centre who is Toby Keith's house band in Las Vegas. (oooo I am so name dropping eh?) anyway, I am a HUGE Sammy Hagar fan from before you were born and would love to see him again. My Brother and my Husband came up and all of us went to dinner at sunset at the top of Harrah's, the best Filet Mignon I have ever had (besides at home). We watched a spectacular lightning show over the lake then we went downstairs to Cabo Wabo. What a super fun time! Sammy never showed up, Kenny Chesney was in concert the next day up there. We danced and sang and had a great time! The guys had to leave at 3 in the morning down the mountain to work. I think I will buy my tickets to chickenfoot concert in September, if they aren't already sold out.

KISS Flipping is open.........run out and grab ya some! http://kissflipping.com I don't know how to make that a link, so feel free to cut and paste.

*I don't have time to update on the properties that I am looking at......that will be next post.

All this smoke is stingin' my eyes.

No comments: