Monday, August 3, 2009

New Market MLS Access!!

So, I put out the craigslist ad and low and behold, the phone was a ringin'!! I found a couple of agents to work with and submitted my unlicensed assistant application with payment today!! WOO HOO! I can't give too many details yet. Boy oh boy, I want to !!! It's a surprise.

If you want MLS access then go ASK for it! Be sincere, know your talk and state what you need to be successful. A couple of agents wanted to meet me first, I thanked them for their time and told them I didn't have time to wait. I found a couple of agents that were willing to let me have their user name and password, which is very nice, but I am spoiled now and want my own! hee hee AND I got it....well am getting it...it isn't in my hands yet. I have a flaw of counting those eggs as chickens you know? I'm just being positive! The agent I chose has many connections, contractors, stagers, appliance guys, flooring guys, photographer, appraiser, landscaper, painter, what am I missing? I will find the title company, local bank and re attny. Maybe I will just use Mr Hyre if I need to. I've identified one of the bigger REO realtors in my market and have been talking on the phone and emailing back and forth with them. I guess networking.

Craigslist is kinda cool! :)

Gotta go. Massive action here I come!


PS>KISS Flipping has reopened.....did I already say that?

No comments: