Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catch up

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well, to follow up, I went to the Jack Shea weekender. WOW!! I'm glad I went. My head was spinning. Great stuff. I have to study the books though, Jack has an interesting teaching style that my ADD self couldn't follow too well. (I might not be ADD) His lease option ideas TOTALLY make sense. And now the land trust mystery has been solved for me!

Since then, I went to see some houses with my realtor. One had the ducting ripped out of the attic and all over the house. There were two wood stoves sitting in the backyard ??? A mess of a house. It is still just sitting there. If I could find a buyer......

On the 4th I went to the CCWB meeting featuring our own Ronald Starr. He is taller than I thought. Very cool information about tax lien sales. I learned a ton, he had even more to teach on Saturday but I couldn't make it. I was able to talk to Ginny and hear progress on her rehab, good stuff!

Thursday is the next meeting with NorCal. I plan on going, the weather has been rainy and snowwy, but I don't want to wait another month.

No comments: