Monday, August 2, 2010

No close-ay.....yet

Ok, So yeah. No close - ay! No extension addendum. Buyers are unavailable on Honeymoon. I'm running out of nice. I really don't want to be the story they always tell about the witch that contacted them on their honeymoon. I'm trying to find the positive in all this.......I can't see it yet.

I had the yard done over again and I have the stagers on standby to re-stage in case I have to put it back on the market. Folks have been calling about it. I think I will have the agent contact them and place it in "pending bring backup" status. So, I'm ready with contingency plan A.

Meanwhile, I've been shopping for biguns and I think I have found a couple. Pretty exciting stuff! Offers ready to go......put me in coach!

The gray house in the previous post, didn't make sense. On to the next.

I'm thinking about what I want to comit to for Steph's challenge. I'll have it by the end of the day.

My Grama is 90 this week.....big big party......busy week.

Have a killer week!!.

No comments: