Thursday, July 15, 2010

CLOSING, I think.


Signed paperwork at title, watered the lawn for the last time, put the keys in the lock box and backed away slowly with fingers crossed, holding breath. Details to follow. AND I had sushi which I was not a big fan of before, but this was great!....I guess you have to have the RIGHT kind of sushi ??? ....here's also a tip.....don't try to eat sushi while operating machinery....like your CAR. I survived. (ate the leftovers on the drive home) Still crunching numbers for my Biggie offers.
Son's getting married day after tomorrow. Things are a little busy round here. Enjoy this killer weather!

Those are my thoughts for the day in pictures! :)

and.......I wish I was in Florida with Steph and Craig and Mike and Jerry and Eileen and Bob and everybody else that is at the killer event. :)

4 comments:

Scott Costello said...

I like the quick thoughts approach :) and have fun at your Son's wedding.

Steph said...

Congrats on the closing, Kelly- also congrats to your son and his bride to be!

I used to not like sushi, either, until I tried the good kind. Now I'm addicted to it! It's sooooo good!

Have a great weekend, and keep up the good work. :)

Kelly said...

Yeah Scott, it's easier to Blog that way for me. The wedding was magical. Thank you.

Kelly said...

Thanks Steph! I'm rollin' forward!